- there are primarily two opportunities each week for you to bring your children to Coeur d'Alene Bible Church for training about King Jesus!
Sunday Gathering -10:30 am
Kid's Connect - "Gospel Project" curriculum
Here's what parents need to know:
1. Upon arrival, parents/guardians will check their children in at one of our Check-In stations. (nursery counter & lower lobby)
2. Babies thru 3 year-olds are welcome in the nursery for the entire worship service.
3. Kids ages 4 through 5th graders will sit with their parents/guardians in the worship gathering during the singing. The worship leader will dismiss the children for “Kid’s Connect” prior to the message.
4. Children ages 4,5,6 attend class in the NORTH Pre-K Wing Room N207-208.
5. Children grades 2-5 will proceed to the Gym and have class in Room 210.
6. When the Worship Gathering is over, children ages 4 through 5th grade will be dismissed from the Gym. Pick-up for babies through 3 year-olds will be at the Nursery counter. For security purposes, guardians will be asked to show their corresponding check-in tag before children are released to them.
Wednesday Gathering -6:30 pm
Cd'A Bible Church offers this mid-week opportunity for all ages to come together for Gospel edification.
Nursery- ages 0-3 years are lovingly welcomed into our nursery.
Kid's Honor Club- our curriculum uses a variety of Bible stories to reinforce the value of showing HONOR to all people-- all the while pointing back to HONORING GOD FIRST and foremost!!
--- BLUE CLUB is comprised of our 4, 5 and 6 year-olds.
--- GREEN CLUB is comprised of children in grades 2-5.
**Media for Kids!